Spike's Finale Teaser Speculation

[Highlander II: ...just wish it was "Life Serial" instead of "All the Way" - stupid UPN]

Well, take heart, H2.

According to the new "twice-a-week Buffy" schedule, UPN will rerun "Life Serial" WEDNESDAY (July 3).

Remember all you USA viewers - BUffy on UPN Tuesdays at 8pm EST & Wednesdays at 9pm EST for the next couple of months.

BTW, on Tuesday, July 2 = Once More, With Feeling, The Musical!!!

Originally posted by Highlander II
exactly - we don't need another Angel -

hmmmm - Spike with a soul - he could be quite 'devious' still - having a soul does not make one 'good' ------ necessarily ----

Sooo true - Warren and Willow had souls and seemed quite harmless at the beginning of S6 - look at the havoc they had wrecked by the end.

There's gotta be a twist in the tale for Spike - just wish I knew what it was!:D

Originally posted by obcooke
Well, take heart, H2.

According to the new "twice-a-week Buffy" schedule, UPN will rerun "Life Serial" WEDNESDAY (July 3).

Remember all you USA viewers - BUffy on UPN Tuesdays at 8pm EST & Wednesdays at 9pm EST for the next couple of months.

BTW, on Tuesday, July 2 = Once More, With Feeling, The Musical!!!

yeah - i saw that - but now they'll be out of order - <pout> -

no - really, it's not that big a deal -- just a smidge irritating -

I'll deal - honest --

And, ya know, I was wondering how they were gonna run all 22 episodes b4 S7 began - guess they're gonna double up until they shift the line-up and start throwing the new stuff in ----

now - if we could only talk UPN into running the full-length version of "OMWF" next week..........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Snowdog Buffy 4
markpud Buffy 0
O Buffy 4
A Buffy 11
V Buffy 9