The Player of Games

Apologies for the bump, but the Folio Society has jus released their version of The Player of Games. Beautifully bound in cloth and featuring six commissioned art pieces by Daniel Taylor. At £85, it's not cheap but it is my favourite book, so an easy buy for me.

tpog_gallery-4.jpgtpog_gallery-3.jpgtpog_gallery-1.jpgtpog_gallery-10.jpgtpog_gallery-9.jpg

They had Consider Phlebas as well, but i'll think on that.

Apologies for the bump, but the Folio Society has jus released their version of The Player of Games. Beautifully bound in cloth and featuring six commissioned art pieces by Daniel Taylor. At £85, it's not cheap but it is my favourite book, so an easy buy for me.

View attachment 119232View attachment 119231View attachment 119230View attachment 119234View attachment 119233

My fav book too! Will check this out

View attachment 119232View attachment 119231View attachment 119230View attachment 119234View attachment 119233

Player Of Games is my favourite after Excession. The art style looks interesting - maybe a bit noirish, but POG has always come across to me as one of the darker Culture stories, so maybe that's appropriate.

I liked some of the art more than others. I'm glad the module is a sleek looking machine and i liked the Noir look of the Azadian city.

Who am i kidding. It's my favourite book and i would've bought it even without the art. :D