After SuperHeroes , What Do You Think Will be the Next Big Thing in The Movies?

It would be splendid if more films were translated into more languages - and with the original cast doing it all.

Here’s an example, The Avengers in Lakota

That's incredible. I would give my left leg to watch a history of the Lakota people in their own language. Such a rich history that needs to be told.

Haven't been in years so I decided to look at what was in the area on the web. A picture of a fully reclining chair caught my eye immediately. Pages of all kinds of amenities, order the movie theater for home, merchandise, ice cream, even chocolate milk.
AMC put a lot of effort into making the movie theater a place to go. There only a few movie theaters left in the region. It looks like if you didn't upgrade to a movie palace it is hard to stay in business.
Big selection of movies, even have anime, with old stuff playing alongside the new stuff
Multiple selections of pizza, burgers, salads, all kinds of chicken meals. A bar with alcohol. You can order the food ahead of time.
Traditional movie format with 16:9 aspect ratio.
This showtime features reserved seating so you can pick your seats ahead of time.
This auditorium features ultra-comfy recliner seats with adjustable settings.
These are real full length recliners with food trays.
Closed Captioning devices display a movie's dialogue and sound effects as text; captions are not shown on the main screen. Devices available by request.
Descriptive Video devices provide audio descriptions of the movie to accommodate the needs of visually impaired guests. Devices available by request

Looks inviting but the cost must be through the roof.

Haven't been in years so I decided to look at what was in the area on the web. A picture of a fully reclining chair caught my eye immediately. Pages of all kinds of amenities, order the movie theater for home, merchandise, ice cream, even chocolate milk.
AMC put a lot of effort into making the movie theater a place to go. There only a few movie theaters left in the region. It looks like if you didn't upgrade to a movie palace it is hard to stay in business.
Big selection of movies, even have anime, with old stuff playing alongside the new stuff
Multiple selections of pizza, burgers, salads, all kinds of chicken meals. A bar with alcohol. You can order the food ahead of time.
Traditional movie format with 16:9 aspect ratio.
This showtime features reserved seating so you can pick your seats ahead of time.
This auditorium features ultra-comfy recliner seats with adjustable settings.
These are real full length recliners with food trays.
Closed Captioning devices display a movie's dialogue and sound effects as text; captions are not shown on the main screen. Devices available by request.
Descriptive Video devices provide audio descriptions of the movie to accommodate the needs of visually impaired guests. Devices available by request

Looks inviting but the cost must be through the roof.

The concessions prices are beyond ridiculous and that, is one thing that ruins the whole Movie going experience for me.

The concessions prices are beyond ridiculous and that, is one thing that ruins the whole Movie going experience for me.
This is so true, but it is also understandable. For your local theater the real money is made in the concession stand, not on the tickets.

What are the returns on investment? "Big thing" ultimately relies on those.

We need more films like the 1969 film Ring of Bright Water.:D

Or, how about a reboot of The Island at the Top of the World :D

I think what we really need are more so bad they're good, Cheesy Power rangers movies. :D

Yeah, how about this great idea - Make a series of films in which Harpo & BAYLOR are given whatever they want, regularly, and the same for anyone else hereabouts
SFF Chronicles the movie!!!
Now imagine the cast.