Token, idol, symbol ???? Term for that thing that represents a God, Saint, etc. in paintings.

I'm very happy to keep exploring this but you should know that while I can standard Google search your socks off, I have no experience with AI and have only been applying old fashioned search tech. I'm especially interested in the ways you are prompting with photographic parameters. You're leading me down another rabbit hole, my friend.

Sheesh you about covered all those bases LOL
I've tried each of them separately but never got one with all the woodland animals. The image you got is the type of thing I am shooting for. Then I can switch up the name - Zeus, Athena, Isis, Kali, Ku ... whomever.

How about Vulcan? Full size god Vulcan with typical iconography photographic style
1721453905329.jpeg

I don't know your location, but I'm in Pennsylvania and about to turn into a pumpkin. So I'm going to say good night. I'll check-in come morning.
It's been fun.
And maybe you'll tell why you're pursuing this.... inquiring minds want to know.

Not quite the same thing, but used in several different ways these days: Avatar?
That's what I was going to suggest. All through the previous posts I was getting quite excited that no one else had mentioned it yet and I was going to be first and it would solve everything and I would be a hero, perhaps even the greatest hero in the history of the world.

But no. Yet another crushing last-minute disappointment.

That's what I was going to suggest. All through the previous posts I was getting quite excited that no one else had mentioned it yet and I was going to be first and it would solve everything and I would be a hero, perhaps even the greatest hero in the history of the world.

But no. Yet another crushing last-minute disappointment.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but we still love you

I'm not sure I really understand what's happening here, but to answer your question: "Gods, saints and other Characters are known to have their specific symbols so you can see a statue or painting of them and immediately know that it is them."

Specifically, this is probably a halo. At least that's the answer that popped into my head straight away. (A lot of your pictures have them as circles around the head I see.) It's used a lot in religious imagery to help people identify the holy.

From uncle Google: "Holy persons in many of the world's religions are represented as haloed, either the Western style disc over or around the head or as a sort of aura affair surrounding the whole body. It's a symbol of the 'spiritual light' emanating from the person in question."

Actually this is a deep rooted idea, gods from Sumer and Akkad, were written to have shone with bright (that was terrifying to mortals) light. It's used in the Bible a lot also.

But are you asking for the class of objects that saint's/gods halos are?

I'm not sure I really understand what's happening here, but to answer your question: "Gods, saints and other Characters are known to have their specific symbols so you can see a statue or painting of them and immediately know that it is them."

Specifically, this is probably a halo. At least that's the answer that popped into my head straight away. (A lot of your pictures have them as circles around the head I see.) It's used a lot in religious imagery to help people identify the holy.

From uncle Google: "Holy persons in many of the world's religions are represented as haloed, either the Western style disc over or around the head or as a sort of aura affair surrounding the whole body. It's a symbol of the 'spiritual light' emanating from the person in question."

Actually this is a deep rooted idea, gods from Sumer and Akkad, were written to have shone with bright (that was terrifying to mortals) light. It's used in the Bible a lot also.

But are you asking for the class of objects that saint's/gods halos are?
I *believe* what Cthulhu is seeking is a generic term for objects/symbols associated with a character, e.g. Thor's hammer, Mercury's winged heel, St. Francis of Assisi's woodland creatures, Athena's owl so that he might direct an image maker to create a picture of the character and include such an object/symbol commonly associated with that character.
However, despite seeming to be the term desired, "iconography" is rejected by Cthulhu.
After late night experimentation, it is interesting to note that simple Google searches for an image by character name with no qualifiers almost always yields an image with some sort of iconography. I'd like to know the parameters Google applies to such a search.