Demolition Man (1993)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there's some long posts in this thread!
Have watched this film but its been a while and all I can remember is the crappy song at the end.
Must re watch it sometime

There aren't much more signatures on my petition. Did anyone else see that commercial long ago with the cut footage with Sylvester Stallone fighting Jesse Ventura? That person who posted the Internet Movie Database thread of that is no longer there.

I have a link below for a question that has been unanswered. I hope that people care or I will scream at people for pierced tongues and bellybuttons with those who hate tattoos and body piercings. Maybe nobody knows the answer to this question.

Mania Forums | Mania.com

If I'm being perfectly honest, this is a seriously under-rated film, but no one is as passionate about it as you are. Your posts here at Chronicles on it border upon being spam, but I allow them because I can see it is really some kind of obsession with you. You just aren't going to get the replies you are looking for to your petitions because no one else is anywhere near as passionate about it. It is no good haranguing people about that.

The best you can do is to keep spreading the word about it. Sandra Bullock (now with an Oscar this year) in one of her first roles. Stallone, Snipes, and Nigel Hawthorne as a villain. It has a lot going for it and the tongue-in-cheek humour is always pitched at exactly the right level.

As a suggestion, why don't you make a film yourself - all you need is a digital camcorder, windows movie maker, some friends and some props. Find a concrete jungle for a futuristic set. Post the whole thing on You tube and see how many people watch it?

I used to yell at other people for smoking as cigarettes are illegal in Demolition Man. I scream at those with pierced tongues and bellybuttons as the movie would've done better maybe if there was a Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight shown and all cryocon fates were resolved maybe. What I was asking was about a Demolition Man 2 starring John Cena 4 years ago that I discovered on cinescape.com that is now known as mania. There were those who I e-mailed asking what Demolition Man 2 was supposed to be and I would think that by now it got cancelled. Demolition Man prequels or sequels should just be left as fan fiction.

There isn't much fan fiction on the movie on those fan fiction sites. I yelled at some girls for having thier bellybuttons pierced since it is illegal in Demolition Man and that's something I think should be illegal. I can't stand those tattoos and piercings. I am a fan fiction writer. You could ask for a document as you people message me and I'll post the fan fiction document with links to all of my fan fiction. I have been writing fan fiction for as long as I have been working in a local school in the kitchen. That would be 8 years and 3 months now.

Update

I have a thread on this link on the Internet Movie Database. Someone told me that this movie a prequel script was written. Warner Brothers didn't cast actors or even go into production of the prequel. It was just written. There are many replies on this thread.

IMDb :: Boards :: Demolition Man (1993) :: So much has changed

I can't find the script for the prequel anywhere on the Internet. I hope they could post an unproduced draft.

I heard on the so much has changed thread that a Demolition Man prequel was written. It was scrapped and no actors casted. I yelled at others for smoking that it's illegal in this movie as I was disappointed not to see a Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight. People told me there could be a sequel which is never happening.

Someone told me there was long ago supposed to be a Demolition Man 2 with Jesse Ventura this time as the main villain. They could give minor characters in the film more important roles in the sequel like Simon Phoenix's minions and Captain Healy played by someone from the Lethal Weapon movies that put John Spartan in the cryo-prison.

I heard that the prequel starts off with John Spartan starting to go after Simon Phoenix and leads up to the film. Maybe there could be a Jesse Ventura fight in the prequel and Jesse Ventura we know wasn't offered to reprise his role as one of Simon Phoenix's minions.

Those men release whether it's the 6 already released by Simon Phoenix or everyone else in the cryo-prison could become more important to the prequel. Maybe in the final battle it's John Spartan vs. the henchman played by Jesse Ventura.

I know the names of the 6 cryocons already released. I also read the novelization to the movie. Many of us could assume that all 6 of those cryocons are dead in the end as John Spartan killed Simon Phoenix.

Adam--- played by Jesse Ventura who does the work for Simon Phoenix in killing Dr. Raymond Cocteau and the scene where he is killed by John Spartan after John Spartan kills 3 of the 80 men being defrosted in the end.

Beppo--- an African American assumed to be killed in the Wasteland battle with the rebels.

Danzig--- The one who's played by stunt man Billy Lucas that gets killed by Lenina Huxley. He's the only Phoenix thug seen kiled in the movie as he pulls a knife on John Spartan with Lenina Huxley.

Elvin--- The one who throws Dr. Raymond Cocteau's body in the fire after kicking the chair out of the way.

Francis--- The other who threw Dr. Raymond Cocteau's dead body in the fire. He's the one knocked unconscious by Lenina Huxley.

Kodo--- The Japanese American who's assumed to be killed in the Wasteland battle.

3 of the new recruits are Gunther, Howie and Jed. They are the ones in the cut out scene like shown in the comic book adapation to be teaming with Adam (Jesse "The Body" Ventura).

Many those men already released and others released in the end were and weren't part of Simon Phoenix's gang before they went in. Maybe there are men Simon Phoenix thaws out in total there were part of his gang and others weren't part of his old criminal gang like in his criminal empire he's rebuildin in the end.

Someone said to have seen a script on the web years ago. I saw a script on the web that came before the final draft.

There's the petition for a Demolition Man Special Edition...

Petitions at GoPetition - Great tools to Petition Online .html or http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/get-a-demolition-man-special-edition/ . That has the picture of Jesse Ventura's character with 3 of the new recruits to where John Spartan takes all 4 of them on by himself.

Maybe at the beginning of the movie Simon Phoenix had left in his gang his guards at his fortress.

I hope that they'll post the script on the web. Maybe even the Daily Script. It's unproduced but could still be posted to please the fans.

I heard somewhere that John Cena was supposed to do a Demolition Man 2 as Warner Brothers with WWE was going to bring back the prequel that was written long ago. There's no way now a prequel would ever happen. I wrote 2 sequels and have them posed on Unleash Your Imagination - FanFiction.Net & the force dot net non Star Wars fan fiction message board. I even wrote ideas for an expanded universe and maybe in an EU we could see more of the minor characters and resolve other cryo-con fates.

Maybe the prequel script could be posted on fan fiction dot net under the Demolition Man category with maybe permission from Warner Brothers just like Escape from Cleavland was posted under the Escape from New York/LA category.

Attachments

• 1642119_370.jpg
    1642119_370.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 224
My new favorite movie is the Russell Crowe Robin Hood. It's just that in Demolition Man tattoos and body piercings are illegal along with cigarettes and can't stand that stuff. A decade ago as of not seeing a Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight I screamed at others for smoking cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.