The Thread of Un-remembered and Little Remembered Cartoons and TV Shows

Noggin the Nog enthralled me as a youngling

Likewise. The Smallfilms animations, narrated by Oliver Postgate were a special part of my childhood. I bought most of them on DVD for my own kids when they were little: The Clangers, Ivor the Engine, Bagpuss.
My middle child (age 20) claims Postgate is her third parent. I recently found a Noggin the Nog book in a charity shop for pennies. (The last copy sold on eBay had gone for 30 quid) I gave it to her for her birthday. She was delighted.

Crusader Rabbit is an American animated series created by Alexander Anderson and Jay Ward, and the first of its kind to be produced specifically for television.
I have a semi-official Crusader Rabbit DVD set I picked up somewhere along the way, if I remember correctly it was put together by someone connected to it's production. A number of complete stories starting from the very first episode. The discs still played last time I put them in. The humor mostly still works, very zippy and modern in pacing too just like Rocky & Bullwinkle. Colonel Bleep however I found very stiff, yet wonderfully oddball. About the only early limited animation for tv I don't enjoy are those ones with the human mouths placed over drawings (even if the great Alex Toth did work on them).