Artemis fowl

I'm reading the Lost Colony now. Also I was pleased to find podcasts by Eoin Colfer talking about the book, excellent as an introduction, just search in arts on itunes for Artemis Fowl, only two come up and it is the one with the red image.

chapter 6 - going a bit slowly!! I like the description of the fish bar...you can almost smell it!

I've noticed Half Moon Investigations is out soon -is this similar to the Artemis Fowl series? I'm thinking of getting it as a present.

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY, I FINALLY MANAGED TO TRACK DOWN AN ORIGINAL COPY OF ARTY, ORIG COVER AND ALL...HARDBACK...ok i think im a bit of a nerd here lol

I think you are a bit of a nerd Upright.

Marianne I haven't heard of those so I can't help you there.

I am pretty big fan of the series. I think they have a good mix of excitement, humor, and intrigue that keep me interested. I have yet to read The Lost Colony though. One of these days I'll get around to reading it hopefully. I have a HUGE list of books to read, haha.

Hi, i havnt read the other posts, ive just skipped them. sorry but I have something I eed to get of my chest. ahem:

Is it me or has everybook since the eternity code read like nothing short of fanfiction?!

ps. cant believe they killed of 'you know who' at the begining of the fourth book, that sucked. he was totaly kool.

I liked books 1-3 though, they rocked.

To your P.S. first. Yes it did suck.

That other stuff. A very well written fanfic if that is what you think of it. The first was was easily the second best after the latest one.

latest one better then the first one.....hmmmm

artemis begins to develop feelings for genious girl he meets, lots of mushy crap( maybe im being a bit harsh)

Does the term MARY SUE mean anything to you?

Yeah it does. The Da Vinci Code (never read it myself) is apparently that.

Why do you think it is a Mary Sue?

Yeah. I still want to know why DarkBunni thinks it's a Mary Sue.

me 2!

cmon, i no slow and steady wins the race, but for the hare to be this sloooow is soooooo annoying

The Upright Man and Majimaune, please reframe from 'just' posting for the sake of posting. I'm sure there are more constructive things to do other than spam the YA forum.

It's called spamming. If you want to have a casual chat do so in PMs. This is after all a 'forum', not a tea party. I believe that's in the Lounge area. ;)