What Anime and Animation are you currently watching?

Just finished watching Shakugan no Shana this week. Great show. The animation is almost consistently good quality and the story is okay. The thing that sold this anime were the great characters. Shana was such a fun character and the emotional conflicts she experiences ring true. Yuji was a great foil to Shana and while sometimes naive is nowhere as annoying as Albert from Gankutsuou and has an awareness of his own limitations and works around it unlike Saber's master from Fate Stay Night.

If someone knows an anime similar to this one please feel free to recommend.

Just finished the first volume of Air Gear since it's available legally as a download from Vizumi. Whilst the animation is good they make some changs from the manga I don't like. It's a lot of fun but the fan service is extreme XD

Right now, I'm watching Blood+. Great animation, solid soundtrack if a tad repetitive. Characters are a bit cardboardy at the start but hit their stride midway through. Its got me hooked so far but not as much as the last 2 anime I was watching (Code Geass, Shakugan no Shana).

Shakugan no Shana was superb in my opinion.

Currently watching Claymore as it's released.

Let's see, finished watching Ghost Hunt a while back. Its sort of a ghost investigation type series. That was a so-so show with only the second arc "Doll House" which totally creeped me out.

Concurrently watching Honey and Clover, a slice of life type show, as well as Simoun which is an alternate world war type anime. Good stuff on both so far.

Looking forward to when Claymore finishes this season. I'm up to date with manga so I'm in no rush to watch it. The new shows I'm most looking forward to are mostly sequels: Code Geass II, Zero no Tsukaima II, Shakugan no Shana II and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yutsu II.

Had to dig a bit to find this thread, but...

Thanks to a new channel starting, I've been watching Vision of Escaflowne, FMA and Bleach.

I just finished up Gantz, but now I'm watching Samurai Champloo, and I must say that it is really funny and interesting. I recommend both.

Had to dig a bit to find this thread, but...

Thanks to a new channel starting, I've been watching Vision of Escaflowne, FMA and Bleach.

Ahh Anime Central lucky! don't forget Anime Network on Propeller TV also.

Currently watching Kaze no Stigma which was ok and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann which is awesome. Both anime have great gar characters in Kazuma and Kamina respectively.

Been watching Ghost in the Shell SAC, Planetes and Azumanga Daioh on television, and going very retro with some Legend of the Four Kings on VHS.

Staying with Legend of the Four Kings for now, and will likely watch some Dominion Tank Police soon. (Definitely going retro with my anime this month.)

i love bleach it is wicked. it like the best but then again thats the only anime i watch so far

I'm watching one episode of Last Exile each day, as a Christmas count-down. The series looked cool early on, but now it seems to have degenerated to the standard animé cliché plots.