Star Wars: Good Series or Overrated by Society?

Alright! Two new visitors to the Star Wars Sub Forums!
Welcome Harleyquin, and Mary Hoffman!

I think the new trilogy could have used a few more scoundrel characters like Han and Lando.

All hail wookieepedia!
Yes all hail Wookieepedia. Great place that.

And by the way, Wedge Antilles was played by Dennis Lawson, Euan McGregor's uncle. He later turned up as a doctor on UK television's not great medical soap, Holby City. He was an alcoholic consulktant with a bouffant hairdo - hilarious!

Mary
Thats kinda cool, the guy playing Wedge being Euan McGregor's uncle. You could say Star Wars flies in the family...(somebody slap me now that was so lame)

Oh cool. *goes and watches it* That is pretty cool. How did you find it there?

I'm not positive as I always use a bookmark to find it these days. But I think I searched for deleted Star Wars scenes originally.

Oh right. Its just some of the links that you put up are strange and I wonder how you find most of them.

Do you think Lucas would be full of himself enough to make another Star Wars trilogy? (Episodes 7, 8, and 9)?

He has said in many interviews that he's not going to make any more. Wish he would.

Or something completely unrelated to these star wars films... perhaps movie versions of Knights of the Old Republic - the Revan one in particular, tho II with the exile might be do-able aswell - just so long as the main character was the canon female jedi

Imagine Kreia on-screen. Easily the best KOTOR villain from either I or II, the dark version of Obi Wan... that would be great to see. (imagine her played by judi dench or maggie smith, one of those brilliant older english actresses, who could play the subtle menace that enamates from Kreia even when you've influenced her to a more light-side allignment flawlessly).

I personally would love to see Wraith squadron made into a film (probably quite a long film :p) as I'm reading it now for the billionth time and enjoying every page of it.
(warning, this article contained hyperbole)

Right Joel gotcha. Wraith Squadron would be an awesome movie or it has the potential to be one because it is an awesome book. My favourite of the X-wing series.

Tyria and Kell are quite funny. And no one can top Wes Janson vs Wedge!

"Who's first?"
"His name is Kettch, and he's an Ewok."
"No."
"Oh, yes. Determined to fight. You should hear him say, 'Yub, yub.' He makes it a battle cry."
"Wes, assuming he could be educated up to Alliance fighter-pilot standards, an Ewok couldn't even reach an X-wing's controls."
"He wears arm and leg extensions, prosthetics built for him by a sympathetic medical droid. And he's anxious to go, Commander."
"Please tell me you're kidding."
"Of course I'm kidding, Pilot-candidate number one is a human female, from Tatooine, Falynn Sandskimmer."
"I'm going to get you Janson."
"Yub, yub, Commander."

Ah yes. That little one there is awesome. Best part is when they actually find an ewok pilot.

Back